2-8 March 2013, Australia and New Zealand
Thanks to all who participated in Parks Week 2013: Get Healthy by Nature!
Parks Week is an annual celebration of the important role that our parks play in contributing to the health of our communities. A range of formal and informal events take place across Australia and New Zealand during parks week - there is something for everyone.
Parks Week aims to:
- Highlight and celebrate the important role parks play - across people, communities, and the natural environment;
- Encourage greater use of parks;
- Celebrate the contribution that volunteers make to parks;
- Promote the healthy parks, healthy people message;
- Promote park management agencies and the work they do.
For more information on Parks Week, please contact Parks Forum by clicking here.
Follow Parks Week on Twitter @HelloParksWeek, or visit our Facebook Page!
Parks Week 2013 Industry Partners:
Pictured: Winning photograph of the Hello Parks Week 2012 photo competition. 'Now The Drought Has Broken' by Elizabeth Cummins.