Parks Week Australia and New Zealand
Connect With Nature, 3-9 March 2014
Parks Week is an annual celebration of the important role that our parks play in contributing to the health of our communities. A range of formal and informal events take place across Australia and New Zealand during parks week - there is something for everyone.
Parks Week aims to:
- Highlight and celebrate the important role parks play - across people, communities, and the natural environment;
- Encourage greater use of parks;
- Celebrate the contribution that volunteers make to parks;
- Promote the healthy parks, healthy people message;
- Promote park management agencies and the work they do.
Download the Parks Week 2014 promotional kit here.
Parks Week 2014 Supporters and Industry Partners:
Pictured: Winning photograph of the Hello Parks Week 2012 photo competition. 'Now The Drought Has Broken' by Elizabeth Cummins.